Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Status:||Stock||Version Type:||For PC/Mac|
|Operating Systems Supported:||Windows||Type:||Office|
|Warranty:||Life Time||Product Name:||Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 For MAK Key|
office 2013 product key,
microsoft office 2013 key
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 for MAK Key Digital Download
Product Name: Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
Language: All Languages Support
Product Category: Windows System
Users Number: 1 User /1 Device
Module Number: 9F4-00003
Delivery Type: Electronic Download
Product Detail Page
1, Product Highlights
· Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit support
· 100% Genuine Office Professional Plus 2013 Key
· One-Time Purchase- Lifetime license
· Regional Restrictions: Global license, World-wide availability
· Online Update Support: Keep your Office up to date
· Support 1 User / 1Device
· 1 installation, Runs On Windows
· License for Home and Commercial Use
License & Delivery: This is the Full version with Worldwide Lifetime License. If You need download link, please feel free to contact us. You can always re-install or transfer to another PC
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is the most comprehensive software package from the Office 2013 series. This is the Office suite for the business area and offers a good base for the efficient work on the PC even for large companies. In addition to the typical applications for word processing and spreadsheet Office Professional Plus 2013 brings a variety of programs, which optimally support the task panes, and the communication in the office. By the revised interface, you can easily use Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus on classic desktop computers and laptops as well as on touch-enabled devices.
Office Professional Plus 2013 now includes Lync and InfoPath
The Office package Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains the standard programs Word, for word processing, Excel for spreadsheet, and PowerPoint to create presentations, as well as the virtual notebook OneNote. In addition, Outlook, for managing email and appointments, Access, to create and manage databases, and Publisher, to create designs, are part of the Office suite. These applications are mainly required for professional users in the corporate environment. As a special feature has Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Plus applications Lync and InfoPath.
Some features of Office Professional Plus 2013
· Lync improves productivity with instant messaging, simplified communications and HD video conferences.
· InfoPath helps with forms and to quickly to collect all business-relevant information.
· Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus supports both OpenDocument format and open XML formats.
· In Word, PDF files can be easily viewed and edited now.
· With OneDrive, cloud storage by Microsoft, you can centrally store your files and access them from anywhere.
· User interface in Office Professional Plus 2013 can be switched with just a few clicks to touch modality, which is an advantage especially for hybrid devices.
Advanced communication capabilities
Through the integration of Lync, you have the possibility to simplify and speed up the communication within your company. Through different communication media such as chat, VoIP or video conferencing you find always the right way to compete between your staff or with customers and business partners and get easily in contact with them. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 also offers the possibility to incorporate the option with InfoPath electronic forms and to make them accessible through an internet browser. These can then be shared via SharePoint with all those involved and gather all relevant data.
Office Professional plus 2013 for companies
The Office suite Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus comes with everything you need to significantly improve the workflow in your company. But even the most demanding home users will appreciate it. From simple tasks, such as creating a text, to the implementation of complex projects, Office Professional Plus 2013 is the right choice.
Compare Office 2013 Editions
Contact Person: Ms. Sophia Luo